The goal is for all members of the futbol-tactico community to find a place in our journal to publish their training, their training philosophies, the tactical model, methods of physical preparation, etc. We can all help to make football better. The important thing is to participate and help others with our technical and tactical approaches. The magazine is open to all specialists and researchers in human movement science to improve the scientific and instrumental production in football and futsal.
- Types of articles to publish
- Description of the article
- Rules for publication
- Information on your submission
- Submission Form
- Record the contents of your workouts on video Present the training methods you work with and update the knowledge through your proposals (see rules for publication).
- Revision of concepts Present your research on topics of tactics, technique, fitness, etc. Also, in these articles you can submit exercises for developing the content of the article. (See rules for publication.)
- Mesocycle and pre-season training Make available, regardless of the category in which you train, a mesocycle training or how you’ve trained during the pre-season, as a reflection exercise for the entire futbol-tactico community. Share the structures of your training, the methodological problems in each category, so we can all find solutions for the development of modern football. (See rules for publication.)
- Exercise of the month Each month we choose in this section any type of exercise that is especially revealing and contains in itself a clear didactic message. In this section, the exercises must be on video.
- Original manuscripts Any research work on soccer and football.
Articles should have an introduction, which should be brief and contain the intentionality of the work, written so that the reader can understand the text below. Materials and method: outline the materials used at work, their characteristics, selection criteria and techniques used, and provide the requisite bibliographic or direct data, so that the related experience can be repeated by the reader. Resultos: Narrate, do not interpret the observations made with the material and method used. These data can be published in detail in the text or in tables and figuras. Discussion: The authors present their views on the basis of those results, their interpretation, the possible application with the results obtained by other authors in similar publications, suggestions for further work on the subject, and so on.
Rules for publication
Items must be made in Word format. The file containing the article to publish, with the contents, must have the following characteristics:
- Text The font should be Times New Roman, 12 pt. You can have bold, italics, upper and lower case characters.
- Abstract At the beginning of the article you should write the word ABSTRACT capitalized and centered, and one space you will begin to write the abstract (strict limit of 300 words). It will present the information relevant to the article so as to understand the interests and objectives thereof.
The allowed video recording formats are:
- Format: AVI, Quicktime, Microsoft Windows Media Video
- Minimum resolution: 640x480
- Frame rate: 25 fps
- Audio: 44khz or 48 khz
It is imperative that the video files are in digital format and recorded on CD or data DVD. We do not accept conventional video DVDs or MiniDV type analog tapes, VHS or similar. Any other format or features will be rejected.
- Tables Tables should be done with the default table format in Word. They must have visible borders of 1 pt. and black edges. The tables must have a description and numbering, and must be inserted in the exact place in the text where they will be displayed.
- Figures, images and graphics The figures, images and photos for graphics and pictures should be sent in TIFF or JPEG format, preferably with a resolution of at least 100 dpi and using color or black and white. The images should be numbered, have a description and must be inserted in the exact place in the text where they will be displayed.
The Editors of FUTBOL-TACTICO will confirm the receipt of the submissions and report regarding the acceptance and possible date of publication. The accepted articles are the property of FUTBOL-TACTICO and their reproduction in whole or in part will be in the format selected by our technical department. FUTBOL-TACTICO, after hearing the suggestions of the Drafting Committee, may reject works that are not considered appropriate, or indicate the author such modifications thereof as may be necessary for acceptance. The FUTBOL-TACTICO management and editors are not responsible for the ideas, opinions or statements held by the authors in their work.